Advanced Virtual COM Port is the first software of its kind which includes both local and network
virtual COM port functions.
It can share your real COM ports or it can create virtual COM ports and connect them with a
virtual null-modem cable locally or through a TCP/IP network or the Internet.
You can connect to a shared port and use it just like it is on your machine. Virtual serial ports
created by the program look and work the same way as real ones look and work.
- Virtual COM Ports appear to the system and applications like real ones
- Virtual COM Ports work like real ones
- 64-Bit compatible (AMD64)
- Hot Virtual COM Port creation and removal (no need to reboot the computer)
- Once created, Virtual COM Ports persist in the system until you remove them
- No need to have physical serial ports (except for the physical ports sharing function)
- Higher data transfer rate than on hardware serial ports
- Up to 255 Virtual COM Ports can be created
- PnP, WMI support
- Flow control emulation supported
- Easy port state monitoring
- Ability to temporarily remove all ports without losing their configuration
Keywords: virtual, serial, port, share, com, network, driver, tcp/ip, lan, internet,
Recent Changes: - Added full support of the latest Windows 8/8.1 and Windows Server 2012/2012R2 systems.
- Added automatic Windows Firewall rules creation during install.
- Fixed connection problems on Windows 2008 R2 and newer systems.
- Fixed BSOD when transferring data to or from virtual COM port.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000-8.1 or Windows 2003-2012R2, administrator privileges required to install the program
PAD file URL: http://www.advancedvirtualcomport.com/pad/advanced-virtual-com-port.xml